hf1

Can someone reccomend a night nappy?

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Can someone reccomend a night nappy?

Postby Asta » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 pm

We've been using BG with the large microfibre insert and two bamboo boosters but she's still very wet in the morning and I suspect it's part of the reason she's waking in the night.

I've just bought a couple of wool soakers that I want to try over a bamboo little lamb, although I don't hold much hope as the LL has been saturated when I've tried it before.

Can anyone reccomend something I can try? At the moment we change her at her dream feed at 10.30pm then get her up at around 7pm.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Can someone reccomend a night nappy?

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Moved to the night nappy section. :wink: Have a look at some of the posts here, there's quite a bit of advice already.

It sounds like you really need to use a dedicate night nappy rather than a boosted day nappy. We use Flutterby Fluff night nappies (very hard to get hold of and you'll only be able to get them preloved now) , Puddlekins Silent Nights, Wee Notions Night Notions and Holdens Landings Bedbugs. If your LO is a heavy wetter I probably wouldn't get a bedbug though as they don't work well for everyone.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 pm

I used a bamboo LL overnight with great success, I did boost it though with a bamboo prefold and an easy peasy hemp. Night nappies I use are Lucious Little Somethings, Wild child and a Holdens landing dreamscape xx

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm

For a 3 month old im not sure that Night nappies would fit most are mediums and larges, although i may be wrong. At this age we were using bamboozles but they are similar to LL. sorry i was no help!

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 am

sorry I didn't realise there was a night nappy section.

She's too small for most dedicated night nappies but I think puddlekins might work, I'll have another look at them.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Hollow Oak night nappies are a nice trim fit

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Asta wrote:sorry I didn't realise there was a night nappy section.

She's too small for most dedicated night nappies but I think puddlekins might work, I'll have another look at them.

Bonnie @ Holdens Landing makes small bedbugs too. :wink:

Return to Night Nappies