hf1

Night N0ti0ns - Whats in y0urs???

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Night N0ti0ns - Whats in y0urs???

Postby jules070603 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Just w0ndering what c0mb0s y0u went f0r in y0ur night n0ti0ns nappies.

Ta :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Night N0ti0ns - Whats in y0urs???

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:57 pm

I went for hemp (partly becasue that's all there was, but also becasue I;ve got lots of bamboo and cotton nappies and wanted something different, and I like the feel of the hemp on my Hollow Oak) for everything except the inner which I chose the cotton velour. I don't tend to use fleece liners anyway and wanted something non-hemp to absorb quickly.

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:02 pm

I've got a cotton terry outer with the aubergine fleece. My insert is banboo terry with a hemp poppered booster.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:22 pm

Bright pink cotton outer, pink daisy fleece inner, and hemp fleece inserts.

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:42 pm

I have a couple on order and I've gone for bamboo, more bamboo, then a bit more bamboo ;)

As I have more hemp boosters than I could shake a stick at, I can always boost with them if needed but I'm hoping that the bamboo overload will be enough to cope with my two heavy wetters.

I need a bundle though so will pretty them up a little with fleece inners.

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:58 am

mine are all bamboo. they are FAB even though i have to add extra stuffing for Joshua :shock: ! though last night he decided to surprise us with an almost dry nappy!!!! :evil: :D

want to order some more with bamboo and hemp boosters. not that i NEED anymore nappies :lol: !!

have also just ordered a bamboo jiant for Joshua though not sure about it being nippa fastening as we didn't get on that well with nippas in the past. will report back when it comes.

jackie x

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:47 am

I have bamboo and bamboo with the pop in booster being hemp, and fleece next to her bum. I add an easy peasy hemp booster to it as well, and that can take us thru the night.

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:51 pm

The first one I got is fleece lined, paws on blue fleece I think, with bamboo inner. I usually trifold a facecloth to put on top of the inner. The other is completely bamboo and I use a fleece topped terry booster on top.

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:21 pm

bamboo all the way! dd doesnt get on with fleece or i would have had pretty fleece inner.

Next

Return to Night Nappies