hf1

Hollow oak or bedbug?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Hollow oak or bedbug?

Postby megansmummy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:18 am

Im back in the land of night nappies and I need some more..I cant decide between a HONN or a toddler bedbug? which do you prefer and why?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hollow oak or bedbug?

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 am

Humm tough one as they are both lovely in their different ways, I wouldn't suggest a bedbug for a heavy wetter though, I even have to boost Gracies and she doesn't wee too much at night, I had to sell on her HO as well for the same reason but that was a while ago so the design may have changed, I have used a day HO slightly boosted at night which was great :-?

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 am

- Hun I know you didn't get on with the HO day so I wouldn't recommend the HO night x I had one of each and have sold them as we just found neither worked that well with Dex the day or night x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:23 am

I have a bedbug on it's way to me, but it has no MF in it. If it was just a standard bedbug, I wouldn't be buying it. I also wouldn't buy a HONN for Bella now as they just aren't absorbant enough for her anymore.

If it was only a choice between those 2, I would choose the HONN as they are more absorbant than standard bedbugs.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

I don't find either particularly absorbent for my heavy wetter. A HO works for Iris, if I boost, while a Bedbug doesn't work for her at all. So we prefer HOs. But they're not my night nappy of choice; I prefer a customised Puddlekins.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 am

:x :giggle:

I was hoping to be able to buy pre-loved but maybe im better going for new from somewhere...

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:30 am

Ive just ordered a customised puddlekins, i think it seems to be the best choice for us.

We also have a bedbug on the way from the coop (held up somewhere bu bloomin volcanic ash :evil: ) without any microfibre, but we ordered that before we started outpeeing the WNNN.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 am

bed bugs work for us but then dans not a heavy wetter. Puddlekins sound like a good choice

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:33 am

Do you want to test out my bamfluff?

Next

Return to Night Nappies