hf1

Night Nappy Hire Kit Suggestions / Advice

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Night Nappy Hire Kit Suggestions / Advice

Postby cumbrianlass » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Just so you know, as a thanks for the recommendations. We have a snugglebots soaker, a LLS NN and a ecobubs added in to the kit. :)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 am

sorry only just noticed ur reply. :oops: would there be the option then if someone requested it to try some wool out? i only say because i know how much i trust it, it's a big part of our cloth nappy stash. i understand there could be issues with washing and stuff, i didn't think of that, but it really is one of those things i was very skeptical about till i tried it, now i have and love it! :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:41 am

What Annika said about wool! I was like "hmmmmm....." but it's brilliant. The only reason we don't have LOTS MORE is that Dawn's fussy about it and only wears one or two things, the rest 'tickle' apparently :roll:

Maybe if you had just a couple of GN coloured soakers in a couple of sizes, and gave a leaflet out with warnings (Ie dont machine wash lol) or even let them bring it back without washing? (I know that sounds a bit :puke: but then you'd know you were washing them right. And if they were all the same colours you could just bang them all in the wool wash together?)

And :hug: :hug: :hug: for being in exile :giggle:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies