hf1

Question about Bedbugs

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Question about Bedbugs

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat May 01, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm about to order a new one from a co-op, but don't know whether to go for fleece lined or not - I normally use a fleece liner inside mine.

Does anyone know if the fleece lined ones are as absorbent as the OBV inner ones (ie is the nappy 2 layers of OBV with fleece over, or is the inner OBV replaced by fleece, effectively halving the absorbent material?)

Thanks!

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Question about Bedbugs

Postby shoogah01 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm

I think to be honest the inner in a bedbug is micro fiber unless you ask for bamboo, should be the same in a fleece lined one

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

shoogah01 wrote:I think to be honest the inner in a bedbug is micro fiber unless you ask for bamboo, should be the same in a fleece lined one

Thanks hun, I know that will be the same, but the OBV is absorbent too isn't it? whereas fleece isn't? I don't want to order one and then find out it doesn't last the night :|

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:48 pm

:oops: ok, I got you completely wrong there, shouldn't read forums when drinking :giggle:
I can't help there but I have one where the top booster is fleece topped but the rest is BOV so maybe that would be an option for you?

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sat May 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I'm about to order a new one from a co-op, but don't know whether to go for fleece lined or not - I normally use a fleece liner inside mine.

Does anyone know if the fleece lined ones are as absorbent as the OBV inner ones (ie is the nappy 2 layers of OBV with fleece over, or is the inner OBV replaced by fleece, effectively halving the absorbent material?)

Thanks!

You're right, fleece isn't absorbant, so why don't you get the OVB lined and just use a seperate fleece liner. That's what I do :wink:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sat May 01, 2010 8:00 pm

I have one & as far as I can see it's fleece topped so just as absorbant

Return to Night Nappies