hf1

Newborn/small night nappies

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Newborn/small night nappies

Postby beffys » Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

I'll probably go for a good mixture. We started with cloth for Ella when she was just over 3 months and that was straight into mediums and size 2s as our families don't seem to make small babies, me especially. I think though when you get through so many when they are smaller it's great to have some variety. I'm planning a small stash of a few different things. LLS, HL, Puddlekins, some generics like swaddlebees, ME Sandy's, we still have various pockets in OS, will makes some prefolds too and I'll probably get more in small OS and sell them on afterwards. Going to get or make some wool soakers as well to use straight off, but will make lycra blend interlock ones as I can bung them in the washing machine. I won't be using PUL wraps with the next LO, the only PUL will be on pockets.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon May 03, 2010 7:06 pm

we used bamboozles til about 5 months. I wouldnt imagine they would need a dedicated night nappy though at newborn as people have said they just poo anyway :giggle: pretty sure we were changing at least every 4 hours (obviously more when very tiny)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon May 03, 2010 7:08 pm

happytails wrote:Thanks ladies, I might get a few small Bedbugs with bamboo fleece core and a LLS small night nappy as we love our large one DD has :D

DD rarely poo'ed in the night from a week or so old so hoping this one is the same! It makes getting them back to sleep so much easier when their little bottoms havent got cold :wink:

Sarah x

I would highly recommend the LLS Nights, I have 2 with Zorb & they are fabby ... more absorbant than my MF bedbugs and about 1/2 as bulky ... can't wait to get more of them!

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Mon May 03, 2010 8:40 pm

DD is 15 weeks and we have always just used bamboo little lambs, don't even need to boost yet and she sleeps 10hrs at night. :D

My avatar
diane_w
Clothie
Clothie

Postby diane_w » Mon May 03, 2010 8:54 pm

we used quickflips in smalls as they went easily for day and night for ours. May be worth a try?
D.x

Previous

Return to Night Nappies