hf1

Need help converting at night.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Need help converting at night.

Postby bryc1 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Thank you all for you help and replies just wanted to let you know that it WORKED last night I had him in the Baby beehinds with its 2 boosters an additional booster inside it and the the large wonderoo hemp booster between nappy and Tots fleece wrap.

I have ordered a night notions can't wait for it too arrive now, if I get on with it I will order another as reckon with the way I wash and dry will need 3 min.

SO thanks once again.

B
x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:49 am

That's great, I hope you continue to have success :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Ohhh good to see you have ordered a night notion as they are fab. So to are babybufter night nappies, i use both on Evie under wool longies and we have always had great sucess. The night notions are great in that you can take the booster fully out of the pocket and apart too so pretty quick for drying (mine is all hemp). The babybufters are very absorbant and good at night too but they are slow to dry. Very good though.....

HTH :D :D :D

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks for the advice about baby bufters I will have a look next month as reckon I will need 3 night nappies plus don't think the Beehind will fit that much longer with the boosting I need another few months and thats it. Why do I grow such big children :lol:

I am scared to try the whool soakers as they feel scratchy to me, though never really liked the feel of while and whilst Fleece is working its a cause of don't fix whats not broke. Maybe sometime in future my look and see if there is a less scrathy option.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:12 pm

bryc1 wrote:Thanks for the advice about baby bufters I will have a look next month as reckon I will need 3 night nappies plus don't think the Beehind will fit that much longer with the boosting I need another few months and thats it. Why do I grow such big children :lol:

I am scared to try the whool soakers as they feel scratchy to me, though never really liked the feel of while and whilst Fleece is working its a cause of don't fix whats not broke. Maybe sometime in future my look and see if there is a less scrathy option.

You can get lots of non-scratchy wool :) Merino and bluefaced leicester are both very soft for knitted wool, or you can get merino interlock which is more like a fabric from Hollow Oak and that is very soft.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:30 pm

Thanks for tips, will definately have a look after payday. I can see another adiction forming though as I know if they are like nappies I will want to ones from different places colours etc. Ekk better not tell DH. :lol:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies