hf1

baby beehind minkee magicall

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

baby beehind minkee magicall

Postby ramsons » Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Anyone use a babybeehind minkee magicall at night?
I bought one on fsot not really knowing what it was but it looks a bit big for daytime. Dh has put ds in it tonight, but I'm slightly worried its only stuffed with the extra stuff in booster it came with.

Just wondered what people usually stuff them with successfully? Our usual night nappies are ecobubs which are fab, but I have spare extra inserts if I need to put them in the magicall.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: baby beehind minkee magicall

Postby Frances » Fri May 14, 2010 9:21 pm

We have one, and it lasts really well at night (too big for day), we usually add 4 layers of bamboo terry. We've never had a leak with a medium wetter.

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Fri May 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Frances wrote:We have one, and it lasts really well at night (too big for day), we usually add 4 layers of bamboo terry. We've never had a leak with a medium wetter.

Is that in addition to the bbh bamboo insert? I think I should have put another insert in...
Our ds isn't a heavy wetter, sometimes he's dry at night just does big wees when he wakes up so we might get away with it. If he wakes in the night tonight we might have had it :giggle:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm

ramsons wrote:
Frances wrote:We have one, and it lasts really well at night (too big for day), we usually add 4 layers of bamboo terry. We've never had a leak with a medium wetter.

Is that in addition to the bbh bamboo insert? I think I should have put another insert in...
Our ds isn't a heavy wetter, sometimes he's dry at night just does big wees when he wakes up so we might get away with it. If he wakes in the night tonight we might have had it :giggle:

It is in addition, I'd definitely add bamboo or hemp next time you use it. FC that it lasts tonight, the bamboo fleece it comes with is really thirsty so it might be enough,

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks, he's in a wool sleeping bag, so if he leaks a little bit we'll get away with it as it'll wick off. I'll stick some extra in next time.
I couldn't believe how huge it was when it arrived, he's never going to use that in the day.

My avatar
shazzy-babee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby shazzy-babee » Sat May 29, 2010 10:35 am

i used my magic all the other night but it didnt really work i just just the boster that can with it, but im gonna try with a different booster and see how that works, i think they could be a good night nappy if you have the right stuffing lol x

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat May 29, 2010 11:22 am

Jenny, stuff it more next time and you can make DS into a weeblebum

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 pm

I use them in the day for Soph! I just add and easy peasy hemp and they are fab!!!
Might try one at night.....

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sat May 29, 2010 6:18 pm

JabberJabber wrote:Jenny, stuff it more next time and you can make DS into a weeblebum

We've used it three or four times now, just boosted with the magicall booster and its been fine. The booster only comes out half wet in the morning. So I had no reason to worry and unfortunately no reason to turn him into weeblebum :giggle:
..although there is certainly room for half my nappy drawer in that pocket :lol:

Next

Return to Night Nappies