hf1

question about night nappies

My avatar
kurlysmum
Clothie
Clothie

question about night nappies

Postby kurlysmum » Mon May 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi, I have always used sposies at night :oops: until recently I bought some birth to potty bamboo pop in nappies which I am really happy with and my little girl has not had one leak over night! however she has only just turned one is quite tall has slightly chunky legs and tum ( but not huge!)not had her weighed for a while but is roughly 25lbs however the pop-in nappies only just fit and are a struggle to do them up especially with the night booster in! she wont be in them for very long....
Does anyone know of any simular nappies but larger in the wrap? her large fuzzi's have loads of room in them but wont last the night. Are the bg's flips simular and any bigger?

The idea of buying them was to save money on sposies :x as hubby has undergone an operation and so is out of work for quite a while but the larger night nappies are soo expensive...

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: question about night nappies

Postby Saskia » Tue May 18, 2010 7:47 am

I find a Real Easy nappy boosted with a couple of EP hemp boosters gets my daughter through the night (plus there's room to stuff further).

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue May 18, 2010 7:52 am

If you are looking for pockets, we used Greenkids Anytimes successfully overnight until Evie was almost 2 then she outgrew the rise - but they were so reliable for us, with their own double bamboo insert and booster, and a mf cloth on top.

Once Evie outgrew these we used Standard Nappies by Minki - fantastic, with a huge pocket so you can stuff with anything you need - big fitting nappy though, and definately one that gave the big bum look :lol:

My avatar
kurlysmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby kurlysmum » Fri May 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Thankyou Ladies for your replies :hug: , will take your advice on board - just purchased some night nappies in classifieds so will see how we get on....

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Fri May 21, 2010 10:37 pm

The pop in night booster is way bulky, you could try adding a couple of slim bamboo boosters (like little lambs) in instead. i put one in under the large insert for my LO, may fit for a little while longer then. :wink:

Return to Night Nappies