hf1

2 night nappy leaks in 2 days.puddlekins ones too :(

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

2 night nappy leaks in 2 days.puddlekins ones too :(

Postby lazylexis » Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 am

:x 1st night nathan had on an original uncustomised one size silent nights boosted with an easy peasy bamboo and a puddlekins booster which is usually fine.put a droopy drawers crochet soaker on top,freshly lanolised and a pair of new abk shorts on top.This morning the front of shorts were soaking as was the nappy so i thought maybe some compression wicking even tho nathan moves a lot.Washed kingsize bedding and cot sheet.
Tonight dh got nathan ready for bed.i checked nappy (customised side snap large pk night prewashed about 4 times and worn about 3) and the thigh snap had come undone on one leg so snapped it back on and put a woolly wrap over the top.To be honest the wrap is probably due a lanolise!
2am wet bed! At first i thought it was compression again but the same thigh snap was undone.
I've played with the snaps and they don't seem faulty.
Not sure whether to risk my other one size pk tonight with fleece or not? Not got another flutter by fluff night.i'm a bit loathe to put a minki with pul on as he's got heat rash from his greenkids today.how annoying.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: 2 night nappy leaks in 2 days.puddlekins ones too :(

Postby megansmummy » Mon May 24, 2010 5:52 am

oh no :( what about boosting it with a PD or something? , is he drinking way more becuase of the heat?

Return to Night Nappies