hf1

What to do...

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

What to do...

Postby becky1978 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:50 pm

I have had Archie in sposies for the past 2 weeks now as every time I put him into a nappy at night he was getting a sore willy and inner thigh no matter what I did. His bedbugs made it a lot worse so I have now decided to sell them on, I also tried boosted Little Lambs, Boosted Bamboozles, and Wild Child with varying degrees of success.

When I get the funds from selling my Bugs, do I buy some new night nappies to try or do i jsut keep him in sposeies indefinitely? I really don't want him to suffer obviously, but would love to have him back in cloth full time so I don't have to buy any more stinky dispicables.

Anyone else got a LO with a really sensitive bum at night and if so what works for you?

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What to do...

Postby KittyMay » Mon May 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Yes we have had problems with night nappies. It seems to be if I have to boost the nappies, Katie gets rather sore around her legs. The only ones I have found to be fine are WNNN as they don't need boosting.
Perhaps the boosting isn't actually causing the problem, it just seems strange that all the boosted night nappies left her with sore legs!
Wendy x

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What to do...

Postby clairelou88 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:51 am

Alister also got a sore willy when i used to use fitteds overnight, have you tried standards minkis? we use them now and dont have a problem! i can lend you one if you like?

Return to Night Nappies