hf1

Wild Child

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Wild Child

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Wow! I really want to try one. Isaac is out-peeing his flutterby fluff's at the moment :-? :shock:

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Thu May 27, 2010 6:44 am

My washing label says 40 degrees, have others washed at 60??? I don't want to have to do a separate wash just for that nappy :D First night was great, barely damp on the outside, although I did boost because it hadn't been unwashed, but very impressed for first impressions :wine:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu May 27, 2010 7:26 am

rachel wrote:My washing label says 40 degrees, have others washed at 60??? I don't want to have to do a separate wash just for that nappy :D First night was great, barely damp on the outside, although I did boost because it hadn't been unwashed, but very impressed for first impressions :wine:

Just looked at my showpony and that says 40 degrees too, but I always wash at 50 and it's not come to any harm yet :wink:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:30 pm

I love the absorbancy of my WCNN (I just put a fleece sleepsuit over the top with no wrap) but the fit on Findlay is absolutely atrocious :giggle: He is now 12lb 12oz but his weight is all his length iykwim so he has the most enormous leg gaping (so I have to miss a dose of his laxatives if he is wearing it which isn't great), it comes down to his knees and it's half off by morning as it's too big round the waist :giggle: It is certainly not only my most absorbant night nappy but also my most amusing :hohoho: :hohoho: Oh if only they did a mini version with the absorbancy of the standard.

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:31 pm

I have washed mine at 60C in the hope that it might shrink but sadly for me it has no effect at all on the nappy

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:33 pm

I wash all my nappies at 60.
Got another one for Gracie the other day (4th one) and this one is the standard not the dreamy plus and in all honesty I can't see any difference at all. THink I need another x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 am

Michelle (Queenie) sld me one of hers. I am so in love with it but :shock: :shock: at the amount of layers. The only soaker that I had that would fit over it is a HO interlock that is miles too big for dd, don't think it will fit when she is double the size she is now. So she went to bed last night in the WCNN, HO interlock & a pair of her sister's socks so they would go up her thighs (no trousers she owns are gonna fit over that interlock) :giggle: :giggle: She looked a state but we had a dry nappy on the outside :wine: :wine:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies