hf1

Zorb?

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Zorb?

Postby Jamling » Mon May 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Although Jamie is potty trained during the day he still wets very heavily at night. I have to stuff his nappy so much you wouldn't believe it :shock: I would love to buy a Wild Child NN or a LLS but can't afford it :(

Anyway my question is would a zorb booster of some kind reduce the bulk of his night nappies? Is it really more absorbant than other options? If yes where would I get them? At the moment we use a bamboo terry eco nappies night booster and a Hemp Babies Big Weed folded in three.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Zorb?

Postby monsterm » Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

What nappies are you using at night? As far as I remember, the puddlekins tri fold booster has zorb in it. I know people with heavy wetters have used them as boosters in night nappies with great success. I have one on it's way to me.

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Zorb?

Postby Jamling » Mon May 31, 2010 5:45 pm

I'm using a size 3 Stuffie as it's the only nappy I can use on him that has room for the boosting and still fit nicely ie no leg gape and a high enough rise. I've tried loads of different night nappies including a puddlekins a while ago but so far this has been the only combination that works. Lately though he's been left with red areas at the top of his legs where the nappy has been totally sodden. Will have a look at the Puddlekns boosters. Ta :D

Return to Night Nappies