What to buy update pg2

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

What to buy update pg2

Postby happytails » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm

I have decided i need another NN for DD. Not sure what to get

I think it comes down to another LLS (but perhaps the heavy wetter version) or should i try the Wild Child one?

It needs to be suitable for a Heavy wetter, we get on with Hollow Oak, Goodmama NN, Puddlekins and LLS. All with atleast 2 hemp inserts underneath all the boosting and quite often most of the outer is sopping in the morning.

We dont get on with WNNN too well (leg gape) and Upsy daisy Soy. Would prefer a fitted over a pocket, is there anything else anyone recommends? Or which do you think i should get - LLS or WCNN? x
Last edited by happytails on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What to buy

Postby twinkletot » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm

LLS - it's all we use for nights :D

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm

I'd say LLS too if you can stretch to it - I have a medium wetter and a day nappy boosted with one extra bamboo booster gets her through the night! Go for bamboo hemp fleece and zorb combo x

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:02 pm

our most absorbant night nappy is probably a holdens landing

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:16 pm

I have just got a WCNN and I have to say I love it! Evie is a heavy wetter (still feed 3 times a night :( ) and I use all the inserts provided and it is barely damp on the outside. The only downside is the cost and the drying time, oh and that they are quite hard to get hold of :D Haven't tried a LLS so can't compare, although I'm sure they're very good :wink:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am

mrspumpkin wrote:our most absorbant night nappy is probably a holdens landing

We need something much much more absorbent than a HL Bedbug im afraid. These havent worked for us in a long time :(

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am

Thing im going to order an LLS, WCNN seem hard to get hold of at the moment and im too impatient lol

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 am

We've not tried an LLS NN yet, but I'd go for one of them for now and maybe put a wanted for a WCNN in classifieds. We've just got our first and they are fantastic and that's with only one or two washes :wink: I'd let you borrow it but it's a size 1 and I expect you'd be better with the plus size :?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 am

LLS night nappies are great, Noah's worn his a couple of times now. He normally wears WNNN's and they're soaked from edge to edge but his LLS was hardly damp on the outside and the back of it was completely dry.

Next

Return to Night Nappies