What to buy update pg2

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What to buy

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 am

LLs are great but we do have to boost, only a wee bit though
WC ar fab on Gracie, she has both sizes and I can't tell the difference (she has 2 of each ) x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: What to buy

Postby monsterm » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 am

Have a WCNN & it's fab. Dd normally soaks all of her well boosted nn but the WCNN is barely damp on the outside. Haven't tried LLS yet but I have a heavy wetter night on it's way to me.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: What to buy update pg2

Postby happytails » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm

We went with a LLS with Bamboo velour inner and outer. Bamboo interlock abosorbent snap in bits with an additional heavy wetter Zorb booster. Cant wait for it to arrive :lol:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm

good luck with it!!!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm

:wine: they are lovely nappies. x

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:38 pm

I have just received the same nappy as you ordered Sarah but the only difference is a microfleece inner and it seems so thin! It seems like there are fewer layers even than my dnfs. I paid £27.50 posted that included the zorb and I didn't want to pay more for fleece cause I have bamboo fleece terry squares that I can use to boost. If I replace the bamboo interlock inserts with bamboo fleece will this be enough?? I also don't like the snaps on the back cause he will be lying on them all night so I would only use one of the snap in inserts anyway. Those who recommend these nappies what exact combination have you got and what do you boost with?

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 pm

There shouldn't be any snaps at the back unless you specifically asked for it that way. The pocket opens at the front so lo won't lay on any snaps (that is assuming you got a night nappy). I have bamboo interlock and bamboo fleece inners (not together) and I boost with a PD size 2 insert or some bamboo terry.

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 pm

The snaps are on the inserts so if you snap them both together they end up inside the nappy at the back iyswim? I have an upsy daisy night nappy that is similar with the snaps but it seems like it has more layers too.

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies