hf1

How wet is too wet!

My avatar
Pickola
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

How wet is too wet!

Postby Pickola » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:30 pm

We currently use Bamboo Little lambs at night, not boosted and covered with a fleece soaker or flongies and they seem to manage fine, just. I'm starting to think though that they are perhaps a little too wet in the morning for my liking. We've never had any leaks and the outside of the fleece is usually dry, sometimes a little damp but the nappy is mostly wet all over and i'm not sure being wet for that long is the best idea. I'm really looking for advice on boosting at night (until a lottery win funds a night nappy stash! :wink: ) What do/can i use, i have no idea! We only started using cloth at the ned of last year and it still confuses me! :oops: Hope you can help!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: How wet is too wet!

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:43 pm

:idea:
I used to use a petite dessous insert and sometimes and easy peasy hemp depending how much mush she had had to drink, that was always more than enough x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:15 pm

I dont really like night nappies to be sopping wet :-? I dont really like them to be more than damp on the outside to be honist... Thats why i like minkee outter night nappies as the minkee still feels dry in the morning.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:16 pm

When I used to use just a bamboozle and it got too wet I put a hemp booster on the outside, which really made a difference.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Little lamb do boosters that fit their nappies well and they aren't expensive.other than that most boosters will work in a size 2 little lamb.obviously you'd need smaller ones in al size 1

My avatar
Pickola
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Pickola » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 am

Thanks for the advice ladies :) - i boosted last night with some random bits i have here, it was loads better so i'll keep my eyes on the classifieds! I'll be back again soon i expect as i'd like get some 'proper' night nappies and again, i'm clueless! :-?

Return to Night Nappies