Which night nappy............

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Which night nappy............

Postby Shaunie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:32 am

..........and where to buy from.

I really need more night nappies for my heavy wetter. We currently use M/L & toddler bedbugs which work fine for us. WNNN do not work at all, we get leaks with them :-?

Which nappy would you recommend and where can I get them from? Getting really desperate now as DS1 has decided to wear cloth NN instead of his eco pull-ups & I 'lost' another nappy in a swap (woman never exchanged but I did) :( :cry:

Siobhan x

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Which night nappy............

Postby weefywoo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:34 am

LLS nappies are great not sure of the turn around on custom ones but I know Jabula have some in stock
:evil: :evil: :evil: to you not getting your nappy

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 am

Shaunie wrote:..........and where to buy from.

I really need more night nappies for my heavy wetter. We currently use M/L & toddler bedbugs which work fine for us. WNNN do not work at all, we get leaks with them :-?

Which nappy would you recommend and where can I get them from? Getting really desperate now as DS1 has decided to wear cloth NN instead of his eco pull-ups & I 'lost' another nappy in a swap (woman never exchanged but I did) :( :cry:

Siobhan x

:( That's a real pain :evil: We use bedbugs but have to boost them, the WCNN are fab but are like gold dust. I got mine from Jabula and there was only 4 stocked and they all went very quickly, not sure if you can order directly. I also have a HO which is comparable to a bedbug I find. I also have a FFNN which I love, very absorbant, but again hard to come by. I do have a large UDNN, bamboo fleece, applix, which is fab absorbancy wise but a bit big for Evie so is not getting used at the moment. PM me if you are interested :D It's just plain undyed bamboo fleece.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 am

weefywoo wrote:LLS nappies are great not sure of the turn around on custom ones but I know Jabula have some in stock
:evil: :evil: :evil: to you not getting your nappy

I know :evil: I even sent her a polite letter but to no avail :(

Do you know how big the LLS's are in a large compared to a bedbug?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:51 am

Shaunie wrote:Do you know how big the LLS's are in a large compared to a bedbug?

Rufus was in a M or M/L Bedbug & is in M LLS ... I would recommend the LLS, although once you've added the boosting/Zorb for a heavy wetter they are one of the most expensive NN's around, but are SO much slimmer than a BB and much more absorbant (we had to sell all our BB's as they weren't working for us due to the MF content). The wait can be a while though, but Beth may have some instock or as pp said, Jabula have a few.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:51 am

Night nappies are a tough one...

I have a LLS on loan at the moment and its the most absorbant type and i find it wetter in the morning than my WNNN's :( (i got it new from beth though as pass a nappy so its only ben washed twice now).

:( about your exchange though, i have done a few on here and always worry about nappies not turning up, so sorry hun :hug: :hug:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:54 am

M/L bedbugs are fine on the rise for Imogen but no good on the waist :oops: where as an LLS lrg does right up onto the tightest snaps so if you ds is good in a M\L I would probably go for a Medium as the sizing is more forgiving :giggle:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 am

zoeyboo wrote:
Shaunie wrote:Do you know how big the LLS's are in a large compared to a bedbug?

Rufus was in a M or M/L Bedbug & is in M LLS ... I would recommend the LLS, although once you've added the boosting/Zorb for a heavy wetter they are one of the most expensive NN's around, but are SO much slimmer than a BB and much more absorbant (we had to sell all our BB's as they weren't working for us due to the MF content). The wait can be a while though, but Beth may have some instock or as pp said, Jabula have a few.

I'm often :-? at how BB last for 12 hours or more yet DS2 can out-pee a PD insert & EP hemp booster in record time some days :giggle:
megansmummy wrote:Night nappies are a tough one...

I have a LLS on loan at the moment and its the most absorbant type and i find it wetter in the morning than my WNNN's :( (i got it new from beth though as pass a nappy so its only ben washed twice now).

:( about your exchange though, i have done a few on here and always worry about nappies not turning up, so sorry hun :hug: :hug:

It's never happened before but sadly, it will make me more cautious in future :roll:
weefywoo wrote:M/L bedbugs are fine on the rise for Imogen but no good on the waist :oops: where as an LLS lrg does right up onto the tightest snaps so if you ds is good in a M\L I would probably go for a Medium as the sizing is more forgiving :giggle:

Have bitten the bullet and ordered a large from Jabula :wine: . Isaac is on middle snaps (just :oops: ) in M/L BB but toddler size fit great too and bearing in mind that older brother may be using them too, though this would be the better option.

Thanks ladies x

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 am

I would say LLS too. The large is the biggest large we have so will last a long time on ds :D .

:evil: for you not getting your nappy in a swap :hug: :hug:

Next

Return to Night Nappies