hf1

Night-time success!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Night-time success!

Postby mabo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:03 pm

After the fluffle being too big for Anna and leaving her bum feeling ice-cold I've been using disposable but last night decided to try her in the new Kaypee with a ME airflow wrap.
And she slept well, didnt wake more than usual :roll: and it still felt reasonable dry on the outside this morning :shock: :lol: I must say I'm well impressed! Just a shame I cant use it again tonight as i'm not washing my load until after she's gone to bed. And I forgot to take an action shot - will have to remember that next time.

So Anna has been in cloth 100% since waking up yesterday morning and will be until bed-time tonight! We're getting there, slowly but surely :wink:

Now question is, do I get another Kaypee.... or should I try a Night Notions??!?!?!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Night-time success!

Postby Shevi » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:22 pm

i have never seen a kaypee...of even heard of one...but i know i am lusting after a night notions so get one of them!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:09 pm

I would say try a Night Notion, but I haven't tried a Kaypee!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:19 pm

I'd be really interested in this. I cannot seem to get night nappies to work, and DH is beginning to get a bit funny about the amount of washing he has to do with all the wet sheets and gro-bags.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:07 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I'd be really interested in this. I cannot seem to get night nappies to work, and DH is beginning to get a bit funny about the amount of washing he has to do with all the wet sheets and gro-bags.

This is the nappy (to show description of what absorbant fabric it has):
http://mumzmall.co.uk/nappydashery/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45_46&products_id=420

I didnt put any additional boosters on, just the ME wrap and the nappy itself was damp on the outside in the morning only on the bottom, not soaking wet :D

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Glad y0u have had s0me success, we never had any pr0blems with nights but I d0 b00st a l0t 'just in case'.

N0t tried the night n0ti0ns but 0ur 2 are in the wash n0w, they seem t0 be highly rec0mmended.

Return to Night Nappies