hf1

Argh - wet baby again :(

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Argh - wet baby again :(

Postby Kybosh » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:20 pm

What about boosting outside the nappy, so the nappy fits snugger and you get the extra boosting at the back where you need it?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:22 pm

I did find Huggles became a poor fit on Charlotte. I had to really boost them and then either I struggled to do up the poppers or they were gapey.

I have heard of people putting 2 Bamboozles on together to go overnight :lol:

I moved from Huggles to Stuffies fastened with a nippa as this allowed me to get a better fit - perhaps you could try a nippa on your huggles? But actually have now found that the Night Notions are an even better fit with the side snap.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Doh, just sold my night notions as it didn't work. Thought it was the nappy, but it was probably the wool not working in that instance.

I think I'll try fitting the Huggles to her a bit better. Maybe do them up a bit better and sort out the boosting and make sure the wrap is completely covering up the nappy. If that doesn't work I can always go back to the Bamboozles for now, and return to the Huggles in a few weeks/months.

I guess expecting such a large nappy to fit her properly now was a stretch for anyone's imagination. She's only quite dinky, with a little fat bum and really chubby legs. She's still not quite 16lbs.

Thanks for the advice ladies. Why are night nappies such a struggle??

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:40 pm

Oh, and I think I have still got some nippas at home (hate nippa nappies usually), so i could try fastening the nappy with that to see if it helps :)

Previous

Return to Night Nappies