hf1

Help me keep my WNNNs

My avatar
charlala
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Help me keep my WNNNs

Postby charlala » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:32 pm

When we first bought our wee notions night notions they had such a great fit and they're still uber absorbent on my relatively light wetter.
The problem we've been having for a little while is that with all the boosting wedged between LO's legs the rise isn't that massive so it needs to be quite tight to stop poo leaks (first thing in morn). Because my LO has chunky legs but a very skinny waist we have them on 2nd last leg popper and 2nd smallest very smallest waist setting as that's the tightest it goes with the boosting. However this still isn't tight enough and poo always leaks out the back of the nappy and onto LO's gorgeous wool!
If she's moved around a lot in the night we also find the nappy slips down giving her a builder's bum and making poo leaks even more likely.
Has anyone overcome similar problems? I don't want to get rid of them but it's such a battle trying to pop them that tight in the evenings when the material is resisting and then waking up to more stained wool :(

Any help appreciated!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Help me keep my WNNNs

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 pm

I boost on the outside of my WNNN's with a bamboo LL booster between the nappy & wrap ... have you tried that?

Return to Night Nappies