heavy wetters

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

heavy wetters

Postby littlesez » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:36 am

Izzy is a power piddler! Especially at night. I have tried all the usual night nappies which are all saturated and soggy woolies, plus wet bed. I will probably just carry on and hope that it calms down as she doesnt have much of a sore bum. But its so annoying lots of extra time and washing. I am trying not to let her have much milk before bed but when im not there its hard becasue IMO she gets lots from a bottle but only a little from me. What can I do?

Im so frustrated I had to sell my bedbugs and wnnn as they were soaked through, puddlekins are better but still sometimes soaked through. I have ordered 2 heavy wetters and hoping that will make a big difference. I have even bought 2 LLS NN with the highest absorbency boosters and they are completley saturated (although only wahsed them 3 times so praying for increase in absorbency)

Am I right in thinking that these are the best NN out there? Im not sure even if a disposable would help would it? I would only be able to use eco ones as I couldnt use the ones with chemicals. no way.

I dont suppose there is a solution really :(

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: heavy wetters

Postby emmalala » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 am

I was just going to post the same thing! dans a power wee er now and all nappies are practically dripping wet :(

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm

emmalala wrote:I was just going to post the same thing! dans a power wee er now and all nappies are practically dripping wet :(

what do you use ?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:04 pm

WNNN and bedbugs :(

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm

emmalala wrote:WNNN and bedbugs :(

I def found PK are a lot better if that helps, maybe you could borrow one from someone to try. (i only have 6 NN at the mo so cant offer mine im afraid)

My avatar
coastal
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby coastal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm

I have to use wool backed boosters in all DS's night nappies. I find they make a huge difference - no more soaked beds since! :D

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 pm

pinback wrote:I have to use wool backed boosters in all DS's night nappies. I find they make a huge difference - no more soaked beds since! :D

where from? :D

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 pm

:hug: no advice re the NN I'm afraid but I doubt an eco sposie would work TBH but you could try them boosted which is what I used to do with DS1 when he was a super dooper wee-er :wink:

My avatar
coastal
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby coastal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 pm

littlesez wrote:
pinback wrote:I have to use wool backed boosters in all DS's night nappies. I find they make a huge difference - no more soaked beds since! :D

where from? :D

I bought some Fussybutt ones. The rest I've stolen out of other nappies, that I don't use at night - Jimmy Riddles, Hollow Oak.

Next

Return to Night Nappies