hf1

Do NN's ever smell nice?

My avatar
topkat1989
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Do NN's ever smell nice?

Postby topkat1989 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 am

We have a WNNN too and that stinks in the morning :puke: but it seems ok once it's been washed.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:30 am

Ours are fine after washing but can be pretty whiffy in the morning and if she's teething then the smell nearly knocks me out when I open her door. :puke: Thankfully we've only two more teeth to go so hopefully not too many more really stinky mornings.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummy_mi » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:36 am

Chloe's night nappies have always smelt really strong in the mornings, she is on prescribed high energy formula so I always thought that maybe because she's taking in extra cals it would make her pee stronger away. But I have noticed its a stronger smell when there's microfibre in there and when I've used a Pul wrap. Using wool means I can still smell it but it's not overpoweringly-knock out strong! I think the apple blossom lanolin on the wool makes the smell a bit less noticeable too!! yummy!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am

My WNNN also smell in a morning. But Max is a HW and has been in it for between 11-12 hours by the time he wakes up. I do regularly strip them and they don't smell once they have been washed :)

Previous

Return to Night Nappies