hf1

Night nappy for front sleeper, heavy wetter.

My avatar
xStephx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Night nappy for front sleeper, heavy wetter.

Postby xStephx » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:13 am

Hiya ladies,

Im after some recommendations for night nappies. My Ds sleeps on his front and is a heavy wetter during the night. Ive tried some different pockets during the night but not found anything that works. Im going to try some fitteds and wraps but need some help!

Thanks in advance

Steph x

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Night nappy for front sleeper, heavy wetter.

Postby anothersquish » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 am

Whatever you choose put wool over the top! Wool is magic, especially for heavier night wetters.
I have used quite a few nappies for night time, my LO started ff as only a light night wetter but id consider him a heavy wetter now, we could never get away with even ridiculously boosted pockets nor can we use PUL wraps else he ends up swimming in pee!
I mainly use WNNN but also now have an LLS heavywetter with bamboo hemp core and I am very impressed with it (and buying more!) I also have bedbugs (holdens landing) although I will be switching to bedbug plus when they come out as Im using an extra zorb booster in my bedbugs at the moment. I also have some Raven Trees with overnight inserts in that manage well although they are normally on the wet side in the morning.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:54 pm

We are using holdens landing bedbugs (boosted with an itti mini booster), baby beehinds bamboo or a weenotions night.

My ds is also a front sleeper. I use a fleece soaker or wool over his nappies. I tried a pocket the other night and it leaked all up his side :(

My avatar
Mrs K
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Mrs K » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:55 pm

This is my DS too (maybe it's a boy thing?), he wears WNNNs with longies and we've never had a leak or wicking.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

We are having huge problems at the moment.ds is a heavy wetter and we can't get a good fit with wee notions night nappies.the only one that works for us at the mo is lls heavy wetterS!before that a customised puddlekins was great but we get leg gape now.

My avatar
timtam
Clothie
Clothie

Postby timtam » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:34 pm

I use either a Nature Babies Loveable pocket size 2 stuffed with 2 hemp inserts, 1 microfibre cloth and folded PD insert, topped off with a Lovebums or ME Airflow wrap, or an XL fleece soaker ( gives a very very large nappy but has been bombproof so far - and the NB pocket is v cheap to buy new)

or 2nd choice is a nappies by minki fleece pocket - same stuffing as above - large slinki gives the best fit at the mo and usually no leaks or only a little bit damp round the leg elastic.

Return to Night Nappies