hf1

Puddlekins silent night? pics added

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Puddlekins silent night? pics added

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Hey ladies, i bought one of these from the classifeids last week, its very cute i must say but i really cannot see how it will last all night?

does anyone have info on what they are made from (i think this is older style one) its very very thin(thinner than my happy days) and has kinda gonna a bit carboard like(even with a tumble) like hemp does?

i tried it on her today and she soaked through it quicker than she would her happydays :-?
Last edited by 123princesssammie on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Puddlekins silent night?

Postby ems » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm

without seeing it I couldn't tell you what it was made from ;)

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Ah the lovely lady herself, i thought you was on holiday? will a pic be any good? xx

eda HERES PICS, DUNNO IF WILL BE ABLE TO TELL FROM THESE OR NOT :-?

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Thats eco earth heavy bamboo fleece - two full layers.. 3 middle layers in the core, no zorb..... those are the old style boosters.. no zorb either.. 2 layers bamboo fleece on the bottom booster.. 2 layers of bamboo fleece on the top with a minkee top :) Have you tried putting one of the newer zorb boosters into it, have you got one? If now give me a buzz on my email and I'll top it up for you ;)

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Puddlekins silent night? pics added

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm

i have one of your zorb boosters i think :-?

was thinking of trying that tomorrow night with it, cheers hun, ideal to know whats its made from so can see what abosrbancy she needs at night as having issues with night nappies atm :roll:

Thanks for the offer of topping it up, may just take you up on that :giggle:

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 pm

the newer original silent nights.. have... 2 more partial layers of bamboo fleece in the core.. and zorb.. and the booster has another two more layers plus zorb.. to give you a rough idea on the standard absorbency now.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm

hmm quite a bit more then, want to get her a couple dedicated night nappies once i get paid so will probs put a order through with yourself, i love her happy days nappy, its one of or most absorabant yet doesnt take an age to dry, tends to wear it if she is in the pram as i know we wont get leaks under her wool as it never seems to get saturated xx

Return to Night Nappies