hf1

Boosting Pop-Ins for night use

My avatar
PollyC
Clothie
Clothie

Boosting Pop-Ins for night use

Postby PollyC » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:08 pm

I have a Dri-Night booster which came with a Pop-In set I bought ages ago, but have never used the nappies overnight. We are planning on trying out overnight tomorrow night (was going to be tonight until we discovered all the Pop-Ins were either in the wash or still drying - oopsy!). Will I need to change the rise to fit the booster in, and should I add another layer (LO usually fills his Pampers to bursting overnight)? If so, what?

We are getting a WNNN at some point, but want to try out night-time now.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Boosting Pop-Ins for night use

Postby girlinleeds » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 pm

we use pop in's over night, all pippa's other pockets are on a medium rise but with the night booster we have to have it on the biggest fitting, only problem we've found is that witth all the boosting if your not really careful you get leg gape, so just check when you put them on. We've taken out one of the small inserts as it caused to much gape, but now pippa's not having as much milk it copes ok, even though it is very wet in the morning. It's a bit of trial and error to find what works best for you
xx

My avatar
caz88
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby caz88 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Hiya, I use the pop ins for overnight and I didn't need to change the rise. I would be wary of adding extra boosters as when I did I think I 'over-boosted' and ended up with a leak as the nappy didn't fit so well, so if you plan to add anything I would use something slim (like a bamboo booster). I found the dri-nights booster (the trifold bamboo prefold like thing) very absorbant and it is enough for me (I still use it overnight when my WNNN are wet). Good luck!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 pm

my DS is super skinny - but even with the extra dri-night booster, the rise setting did need opening out.
A brill night nappy - widdle proof for my heavy night wetter!

Return to Night Nappies