What ever did people do.......

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

What ever did people do.......

Postby littlesez » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:52 am

........................before night nappies? I will have to ask my mum AFAIK i was in terries. What did people do just change bed sheets every morning! I feel like i do that a lot :roll:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What ever did people do.......

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:29 am

Double or triple folded terries with wool over the top, my grandma told me so. :giggle: she wasn't surprised by the babies wearing wool fulltime because she did the same back in the 50's-60's..

What are you using? How much is Isobella having to drink at night?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:33 am

Kellan used to just wear a terry and a booster overnight until he was 1 :oops: Then I discovered HL :giggle:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:45 pm

My nan said she would put 3 terries on my mum and uncle and not give them any drink after 6 exept milk. Must have been a MASSIVE weeble bum yet she complains about DD in her WNSS when we visit :-?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:48 pm

I think a double terry and maybe a night time change? Mum used rubber pants with me. They (Mum and Nana) think Wool is stupid and really cant understand why it can be used over nappies. :roll: :roll:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:53 pm

I just used a single terry nappy, disposable liner and plastic pants for my girls and never had any leaks. The plastic pants were horrible though, wool is much better for their little bottoms :D

Return to Night Nappies