hf1

Gutted!!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Gutted!!

Postby monsterm » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Well dd has been sleeping through the night on & off since we went to England a few weeks ago :wine: :wine: Yesterday, I was wondering what we did differently on the nights she sleeps through & thinking back, I realised she sleeps through the night when dh gets her ready for bed. That means she is wearing a sposie :cry: :cry:

Last night, she wore her custom puddlekins which I boosted with a ll bamboo booster & she woke at 5am sopping wet. None of her night nappies work any more, even the wildchild :cry:

I have a few things to try before switching to sposies at night, I have an extra tri-fold booster from Puddlekins which I can throw into the custom to see if that helps. I can also try switching out the microfibre in the wildchild, with the hemp boosters you can get. Is it Jabula that sells those? Has anyone done it already? The only night nappy I haven't tried is the LLS HW so I'm desperately trying to buy one from classifieds (wish I'd realised last week when there was a few mediums up :roll: :roll: )

I really don't want to use sposies so I hope I find something that works soon :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
bayleaf
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Gutted!!

Postby bayleaf » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Em is 10 months old and a super wee meister at night. The only nappies that are not completely wringing wet in the morning are LLS HW with heavy wetter fleece core and added zorb insert. To which I add one of those hemp boosters that come as a new born insert with BBOS + another hemp and OBV booster from a HLBB.
On top you can also try a ME stay dry liner or I think Puddlekins are starting to sell CoolMax liners, so even if the nappy is completely sodden, she'd still have a dry bum. HTH :wine:

Return to Night Nappies