hf1

At the end of my tether!

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: At the end of my tether!

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanks Jen and Zoey, he's definitely a good large... :giggle: I'll look into the zorb sheet, especially seeing as its really thin and can be hidden like you say Zoey.

He's definitely flooding Kirsty, his nappiescan last anything from 3 hours (if i'm extremely lucky) to 1/2 an hour because he's decided to go then. I'm trying not to force the potty issue with him but he was worried when the rat got flushed and keeps checking the loo now...Which is progress, he wouldn't even go near it before. So its not all bad i guess.

I'm not keen on pockets for him though, i've tried in the past and they just didn't fit him right and i've to much wool not to use. :oops:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm

I know you said your not keen on pockets due to the fit but could you maybe try a minkee pocket (im sure someone has one they could lend you) and put that on under the wool, at least then you have the added protection of the wool
and zorb really is fab alesha is a heavy wetter at night and by using one of ems zorboost i can boost a day nappy with that too make it last the night xx

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:22 pm

If it helps, puddlekins seem to have the zoorboosts on sale atm, I just picked up 3 of them in the hopes they can stop my little man's nappies being sopping wet in the mornings.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Another vote for Puddlekins here. Our night nappy is enourmous, but it lasts. I also use other night nappies, but boost on the inside with an Easy Peasy hemp and, if need be, on the outside, too. I pop something like a hemp Wonderfulls or hemp Big Weed between the nappy and the wool. The wool holds it in place. With that method, I can get pretty much anything to work as a night nappy for my moster pee'er - even a Bumhugger, in emergencies. :shock: Boosting between nappy and wool works whether we use a soaker or longies/shorties. :)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Ohhhh i've got some bigger weeds...somewhere. I bought them when they were on offer shortly after getting into cloth and put them away 'just in case'. :giggle:

I bought a PK earlier tonight, thanks to Lynni and a zorboost just to be sure..

I'll have to see if Mike can dig the old bag o' nappies out.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm

So long as the wool is a good fit (and what wool isn't over a night nappy?), you should be fine. It's a good fix when you're in a pickle. Even if you do get a bit of a bumble bee bum. :giggle: FC that you find something that works.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies