hf1

What do you boost yours with? update pg3

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: What do you boost yours with?

Postby happytails » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am

We dont get on with WNNN at all :( terrible fit at the legs and always dripping come morning :(

Where do they sell the Eco earth boosters? babykind? x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:59 am

Size 2 Hollow Oak Night Nappy - We boost with 2 LL night boosters and an EP hemp. I just unsnap the snap-in part of the HO nappy and lay it on top of all the boosting. Because it is boosted so much, it doesn't fit very well :(

Large Harmony (French WAHM) Night Nappy - Boosted as above.

2 x Large Puddlekins Silent Night (side snap) - Boosted with a single Zorboost. These were custom made for us, so highly absorbant, but now need boosting

Large Puddlekins Wool night nappy - Hasn't needed boosting at all so far :yahoo:

LLS Ultra Heavy Wetter night nappy - Only been tested once, used all the inserts and boosters (2 inserts and 2 boosters) it came with (which is actually more than the retail version will have) and it was only slightly wet on the outside. Gonna test it again with only one booster in.

Toddler Holden's Landing Bedbug - Gonna have to sell this. Even boosted with Zorboosts or the boosting of the top 2 nappies, it just doesn't work. And this one has a completely bamboo core and boosters :(

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:56 pm

We boost out TB Bamboozle Stretchys with a LL bamboo booster and have just recently replaced the MF booster we were also using with a Zoorb one due to recommendations on here! (And he was definitely dryer this morning hoorah!) :lol:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:04 pm

We use stinky minki's stuffed with a bamboo preforld folded into 4 and a bamboo square.

Flutterby fluff night nappy and a PK super zorb booster

Harmony minky nappies boosted with EP hemp, bamboo squares, little lamb bamboo

Can only use PUL at night she won't sleep in wool :(

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:36 pm

I have some WN boosters and they are great in NN

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:56 pm

We use
LLS boosted with a PD/Ecoearth bamboo night time pad or 2 x bamboo terry with one folded in half.
Bedbug boosted with LLS insert and easy peasy hemp
Puddlekins we are going to try tonight boosted with whatever I have dry :oops:

All nappies are wet on the outside in the morning but not dripping iyswim.

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:21 pm

happytails wrote:
** I find i struggle to find inserts/boosters to fit underneath the Hollow oak snap in ones due to the snap - interested to hear what other people use/do with these particularly.

for our size 1 hollow oak day nappy we add in an EP hemp, but fold it down in front to fit under the snap. Also gives us extra thickness where it's needed. Have been meaning to try this with extra boosting for a night nappy, but not sure if I'm game as daytime it's very wet after not very long despite the zorb.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Minkee outer and inner WNNNv3 - with the boosters it comes with folded towards the front to give about 18 layers of absorbancy in the wetzone :shock: :giggle: no extra boosting needed though and these are only damp to touch in morning due to the minkee :wine:

BV outer and minkee inner WNNNv3 - same as above but this is quite wet on the outside on the moring , still doesnt leak though so fine by me.

Toddler bedbug - only use this if have to , needs boosting with 2 babykicks hemparoos both folded in half , and a bamboo booster very wetter in morning.

LLS NN (heavy wetter) - only used once (before my machine attacked it :( ) , with the 2 heavy wetter inserts it comes with , was saturated by morning so would def need more boosting.

FFNN - with the trifold and booster it comes with i added 1 babykicks hemparoo and it was fine , wet on outside but no leaks.

Am intruiged about these zorbooster's and woolboosters from PK though so may have to get some!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies