hf1

Lls Fit

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Lls Fit

Postby breyah » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:22 am

We'll we tried out our LLS last night and I'm in love! Henry had it on for about 12 hours total and not one leak, and he woke up dry even though the nappy was soaked. Hoorah!

My one question is about the fit... I don't know if I'm just too used to BTP nappies or not, but even though H is not even 15lbs yet it seemed a bit small maybe? I mean it fit fine, I just don't know how much growing room there is?

Here's pics of Hen in his nappy... would you say this fit is ok? Or should I be looking at a different size? I think it's his chunky thighs that are the issue! :-?

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Lls Fit

Postby laceybat » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:26 am

what a fab nappy i done't know much a bout night nappys

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 am

That looks a good fit to me, I have the same issue with Rufus' thighs, they are so huge so I am used to having the leg snaps on the loosest settings and the waist on much tighter.

If you are getting more and aren't sure the best thing to do is pop a tape measure on him and take a look at Beth's sizing chart, she does some inbetween sizes as well as S, M, L ... we have recently got a Large Trim which has bigger waist and thigh measurements but the rise of a M.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 am

What size is that one in the pic? Id probably say order another in the next size, i like to have plenty of room spare in DDs night nappies but the fit of that one looks good :wink:

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 am

Yeah, I definatly want to buy more, this one's a medium so a Large Trim sounds great, Beth has mentioned a Large Trim too, so I may do just that. But I have the tape measure all ready for the next nappy change to double check. :wink:

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:53 pm

oh, same here;)
We got M and since the LO recently got so chunky on her tights no much space left:( i think i'll have to sell it :cry:
I like the fit so much so next time have to order large trim.
btw. Henry is so sweet!

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Hehhe, Thanks! We think so! :wink:

We've just ordered some large trim nappies, as I think these will fit much better. I love his chunky little thighs, but they do make nappies so much harder to buy don't they?!

Return to Night Nappies