hf1

Wnn Help

My avatar
lokesgard
Clothie
Clothie

Wnn Help

Postby lokesgard » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:44 am

I bought a preloved WNNN the other day and used it for the first time last night. Within one hour we had a massive leak! The nappy was barely wet on the inside. Now I think Dylan is a bit of a powerweer so my suspicion is that the bamboo can't absorb fast enough. But I wouldnt be able to fit a mf ontop of the bamboo inserts as its no more room left in the pocket. :x

What is everyone else doing? Should I take one of the babmboos out and replace with mf?

xx

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wnn Help

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:48 am

Hmmm, we don't use any MF in ours and don't get leaks the bamboo is fine on it's own ... could it need stripping?

My avatar
lokesgard
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lokesgard » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:57 am

Might do. Is there a way to tell it needs stripping without just trying it? JUst stripped all my nappies with the dishwasher scrubbing method and can't say I'm keen to do that again anytime sonn :D

Dylan sleeps on his side btw so it would be easy for the wee to trickle out I guess.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:01 am

Ummm... when it's clean and dry drip some water on the inner and see if it pools on the surface or soaks in?

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 pm

maybe the leg elastic is loose a bit.Got NL of WN and they are so high on the legs and kind of loose. I;m struggling to get a good fit with them even my LO got chunky tights.

My avatar
lokesgard
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lokesgard » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Think I figuered out the problem, it was overstuffed so it gaped alittle. Only used the folding cloth thingy in it and it was alot better :)

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:42 pm

here you go.
:wine: Glad you figured out!

Return to Night Nappies