hf1

Anyone used bambooty easy nights?

My avatar
tiggercats
Clothie
Clothie

Anyone used bambooty easy nights?

Postby tiggercats » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Just that really, anyone tried them, good points and bad points before I invest in a couple. I also have some dreami dri pop-ins that I could try at night, but I'm a bit scared of night nappies :oops: Having read a bit in here I'm worried about the PUL at night, but not sure if it is better or worse than being in a huggies.

I've been putting Alex in cloth in the day for 3 months now and I think it is time to brave the world of night nappies. I've been reading in here about wool and fleece soakers and I'm afraid to say I just don't get it :oops: so I think I'll leave that for now. He sleeps 12 hours on his front and I guess he is a medium wetter although i have nothing to compare it to.

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Anyone used bambooty easy nights?

Postby BingBongBoo » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Funny, I was just about to post this very question! Cheeks and Cherries have a buy 2 get 1 free offer ATM and I'm considering investing in some. BUT my 16 month old is a very heavy wetter and I don't want to waste money on yet another night nappy that she will wee through.

Hopefully somebody will be able to help!

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:02 am

Well, I went ahead and bought some of these. I put DD is one last night and was impressed. DD is a tummy sleeper and a heavy wetter and we've had huge problems finding a night nappy that works for her. Recently, it wasn't unusual for her to wake up crying and soaking wet at 2.00 am because she had outweed the nappy (and her sleepsuit and her grobag...). :( But the bambooty did it's job and managed to contain all her wee! :) We put it on her after her bath at 6.30 last night and she slept for 12 hours. Because the bamboo is topped with fleece, her bottom was even quite dry when she woke up. It was definately a good buy for us. However, DD doesn't have a sensitivity to PUL, so if you're LO does it may not be the best choice for you. HTH!

My avatar
tiggercats
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tiggercats » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 am

Thanks, I bought some as well, but forgot to add them to the last nappy wash to prewash them so haven't tried them yet :( I hope they work for us as well :wine:

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Let me know how you get on!

My avatar
boothyboysmummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby boothyboysmummy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:28 am

im hovering on the buy button with these at the minute as they have 3 for 2 offer on at cheeks and cherries....should i shouldnt i!

ive actually put him back in disposables at night because hes outgrown his bbh magic alls meds!!!

My avatar
tiggercats
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tiggercats » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:39 am

I tried one the other night and it did the job, no leaks. The only reason I haven't used them every night is because I don't have enough small fleece liners yet and I want the extra fleece layer to a) keep his bum dry and b) protect the nappy from the morning poop.

I say buy them, you can always sell them on again later. In fact I think I need to go and buy the large ones for when these are outgrown.

*trots off to c + c >>>>> *

My avatar
boothyboysmummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby boothyboysmummy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 am

:giggle: thanks hun

Return to Night Nappies