hf1

Arrghh

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Arrghh

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 am

I saw the reply about the huggle and had a wee :giggle: to myself.

I dont even have anything thats big enough or that is super soaker material or Id have lent you some of ours.

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:16 am

I chuckled about the huggle too......bless lol!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:18 am

Well, one down. 2 or 3 more needed :shock: This is going to be far too expensive for one month.

I giggled at the Huggle comment too. Can you imagine what a Huggle would be like compared to the nappy you sent me Amber?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:20 am

Rebekahs_mum wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:For a night nappy to be successful, I like what you've said, but I'll also add that I would prefer not to have to boost it. I like to just use the nappy in it's pure form ( :oops: )

Definitely!! If you have to buy boosters too it works out very expensive & sometimes affects the fit too.

Yeah, fit is a big issue. I figure if I can find a nappy which is absorbant enough and fit well, I'm winning.

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 am

I know Tanya....it would be funny to compare them :giggle:

I used to love the Huggles actually and they worked great for a while for both of mine but things have moved on a tad since then I think :wink:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:33 am

I've never had an issue with night nappies until after Rebekah was 3. The she started doing bigger wee's & grew out of most of her nn. The WNNN used to work well for her but leaked poo & became too small so we had to get rid :roll: I can't wait til she's dry at night but it doesn't look like it's going to be any time soon :x

I don't think I've ever seen a huggle :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:41 am

They are massive and look like they've been made out of a towel! But even though they are huge, they don't actually have the best absorbancy as it's mostly cotton, I think.

Saying that, they do work well for some kids.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 am

Huggles aren't that bad, you have to boost them but that's why they have a massive pocket - they're designed for stuffing ;)
They're a cotton terry nappy - and much less expensive than bamboo and wool nappies if you're on a budget!

Tanya - I was wondering, as you mention these nappies work at first but eventually stop working - what you're washing with/wash routine is - could there be build up which is stopping them being so absorbent?

Isabelle sometimes out wee's whatever's on her and like Rebecca is very apologetic in the morning 'mummy I wet the bed' poor kiddo = but this morning she had got up and used the potty - night nappy was still wet but I was really chuffed :)

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 pm

:wine: :wine: Well done Isabelle!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies