What is the best WNN outer?

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What is the best WNN outer?

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Definately minkee outer and inner! :wink:

All other outers are just far too wet on the outside in the morning for me , whereas the minkee will either be damp or near enough dry. Fabulous , cant rate them enough!

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:02 pm

i like bamboo. don't know about minkee has never had any

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:17 pm

definitely minkee outer for us too, though with hindsight I wish I'd gone for fleece inner rather than minkee - it may just be my imagination but I tend to feel that fleece lets wetness through more easily than minkee.

I have one bamboo velour outer and although it was lovely and soft when it first arrived now it's just like normal bamboo inserts, minkee looks new for longer and stays drier on the outside too.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 am

Miss_Purple wrote:definitely minkee outer for us too, though with hindsight I wish I'd gone for fleece inner rather than minkee - it may just be my imagination but I tend to feel that fleece lets wetness through more easily than minkee.

I have one bamboo velour outer and although it was lovely and soft when it first arrived now it's just like normal bamboo inserts, minkee looks new for longer and stays drier on the outside too.

Pleased you said that because I have a fleece lined minkee outer one on it's way to me :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies