hf1

Wrap for boy tummy sleeper?

My avatar
MrsJamin
Clothie
Clothie

Wrap for boy tummy sleeper?

Postby MrsJamin » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:12 pm

I'm pretty new to cloth for nights, I've pretty much decided on the bamboo little kiwi quick flip but I don't know what to use as a wrap. I have a fleece wrap from little kiwi but it seems ridiculously large for my 13 lb son - who sleeps on his tummy (I know, a bit naughty :oops:). What else would cover a medium quick flip - I was thinking fleece or wool might wick through the front through to his bedding? I'm very interested in wool but obviously don't want any leakage through his clothing or to his sleeping bag. Anyone got any ideas?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Wrap for boy tummy sleeper?

Postby Rae » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:24 am

Wool, a pair of longies (or shorties) would work well. If you have enough boosting in your nappy, you shouldn't get wicking.
If you go with PUL, then be very careful with the design of the wrap. I've got a front sleeper, and the only wraps I can use are motherease airflows.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:46 pm

I'd say wool too (although i'm still a wool novice).
if you want somthing other than wool i really rate polar bummis wraps and kiwi takai fleece wraps. Both have been bomb proof for us (They are very boring but practical).

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:56 pm

All mine are tummy sleepers and we have been ok with tots bots fleece wraps at night!

I have used a size 2 tots fleece wrap since the girls were around 10lb (yes it was big but still worked fine!)

jan x

My avatar
Diner
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Diner » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:40 am

My dd was a tummy sleeper and a fleece wrap worked like a bomb. Ds is also a heavy wetter and I am now using fleece wraps for night on him too, as everything else leaks! They have worked like a charm.

Return to Night Nappies