Now i understand...

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Now i understand...

Postby mabo » Wed May 07, 2008 7:24 am

... why people love their NightNotions so much! :lol:

Anna was wearing her new Winnie outer NN with a rainbow fleece tots wrap last night. I only put the bamboo insert provided in it and the Winnie outer was actually totally dry this morning :shock: :shock: :shock: !!! I'm well impressed :lol:
Though I am aware of LO's tricking you into thinking that you are safe and then next time they out-wee them :wink:

Although, having just read Stephs post about her NN seeming to shrink a little, I am now worried about washing mine. I pre-washed the insert but didnt bother with the actual nappy.
I am going to have to take a picture of Anna in it next time as i'm not 100% sure about the fit on her. I dont know if its just too big and she just needs to grow into it a bit more (its an L and she's still under 1yr and just below average in weight). I can do the poppers up on the 3rd (so one popper is showing) but with the insert in it seems to come really low below her belly button. If that makes sense... she slept fine in it though, better than she has in 2 weeks :lol:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Now i understand...

Postby WeeNotions » Wed May 07, 2008 7:31 am

All the NN (including yours, unless you asked for bamboo instead of hemp as the inner layer in the actual nappy) now have shrink to fit boosters and a pre-washed hemp layer :wink: so you shouldn't have a problem with shrinking :D

Glad it worked well :wine:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed May 07, 2008 7:40 am

WeeNotions wrote:All the NN (including yours, unless you asked for bamboo instead of hemp as the inner layer in the actual nappy) now have shrink to fit boosters and a pre-washed hemp layer :wink: so you shouldn't have a problem with shrinking :D

Glad it worked well :wine:

Oh yippee thanks Suzanne! You're a star! :lol:

I just weighed Anna on our bathroom scales (so I know its not as accurate maybe as the ones at the HV's) and she's 8.6kg/19lbs - do you think a M would give her a better fit?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed May 07, 2008 8:19 am

Yeah, our night notions are also low at the front, but high at the back. If you were to get a M then you would have an even lower rise. However if it is working, then I wouldn't worry about it.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed May 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Our night notions fit like that too but they sit high enough on Georgias hips that they stay up really well, she is a really skinny one we have to fasten the large on the tightest poppers :lol:

I agree with the absorbancy too I have never had to add anything to ours it works fab with the inserts it comes with :D

Return to Night Nappies