hf1

slinki minki's

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

slinki minki's

Postby nicola g » Wed May 14, 2008 9:04 am

Im gonna start using these for night. What's the best to stuff them with? All i have are inserts that come with the various cloth i have, so need to buy new for these.

Gonna put in an order this aftnoon so please help :oops:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: slinki minki's

Postby nicola g » Wed May 14, 2008 9:38 am

aww no-one wants to help me spend on fluff stuffing :hohoho:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed May 14, 2008 9:40 am

We are using easy peasy hemp inserts or happy heiny hemp stuffins on top of microfibre. I imagine for a 2 month old you won't actually need as many layers of hemp as we do. Actually when Kayleigh was younger (12 months old) we got away with a BG - an easy peasy hemp insert on top of the microfibre insert that comes with the BG. Actually I think Annette still had a few of these microfibre inserts for sale she got brought over from America.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed May 14, 2008 9:46 am

Sorry can't help much as we didn't do night nappies at this age!!! :oops:
I think what Rae has said sounds right though - I stuff Isabelle's with tons of hemp and bamboo but you wouldn't need as much as I use at that age... I usually use a bamboo terry (you can get little ones from http://www.babeco.co.uk ) and put hemp underneath which you can get from http://www.easypeasynappies.com and I made my own too using hemp jersey bought from babeco.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed May 14, 2008 12:17 pm

Hiya

I use 2 x 40cm x 40cm bamboo terries in mine overnight, occassionally I will add an extra bamboo or hemp booster in just to make sure!

I tend to avoid microfibre for night time and go mainly for the bamboo!

jan x

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby millercl_6 » Wed May 14, 2008 8:13 pm

i got a baby joy towel with it. and i just use a fleece liner too hes not to bad a night wetter.

Return to Night Nappies