hf1

Anyone use little lambs overnight?

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Anyone use little lambs overnight?

Postby girlinleeds » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:03 pm

At the moment we're using bamboo pop in's over night and tbh i've not been happy with them for ages and now there just not fitting right. there nearlly on there loosest possible fastening round her tummy but there still tight around her legs and they leave horrible marks. due to dh's money problems haven't got a fortune to spend on new night nappies, and although we could boost our bg we need them for nursery. has anyone successfully used bamboo little lambs on a toddler over night, pippa's not a really heavy wetter, during the day a bg with the big mf insert and a hemp one can easily last 4 hours, so wondering if i boosted them if they'd last as they seem the cheapest option. any suggestions??

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Anyone use little lambs overnight?

Postby emmalala » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 pm

I have when dan wasn't a huge heavy wetter. I boosted it a bit and it was fine. Although I did have to nippa them because the velcro kept coming undone. Might be to do with the fact I've had them for over 2 years though :oops:

My avatar
mrssproggit
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mrssproggit » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 pm

We use little lambs overnight. I use a bamboo one boosted with a pd bamboo insert (the size 2 one that's got blue stitching). A is quite a heavy wetter overnight, but I've worked out if she doesn't have a drink for an hour before bed (ie wees as much as possible of it out before she gets into her night nappy) the nappy will just about do until morning. I'm not sure how much longer it will last us though, so will need to work out something else soon!!

HTH :D x

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:56 am

we used bamboozles ( pretty similar ) overnight for a while but wouldn't last izzy now she pees through anythign overnight :roll: would be ok i think if you didnt have a heavy wetter though :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 am

We did! One Hemp insert and an extra Bamboo LL one and we were fine :)

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 am

I did, before he outgrew the rise. It was fine unboosted inside, but I put a hemp insert between nappy/woolies just in case. This was almost always dry in the mornings. They worked really well.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 am

Yep we did, a PD and Easy peasy hemp did the job wonderfully x

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 am

thanks ladies might have to get a couple to try :wine:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:55 am

e586 wrote:I did, before he outgrew the rise. It was fine unboosted inside, but I put a hemp insert between nappy/woolies just in case. This was almost always dry in the mornings. They worked really well.

LL's direct do a size 3 bamboo ;)

Return to Night Nappies