hf1

Bedbug plus

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Bedbug plus

Postby sahara » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Has anyone tried one - any good for a very heavy wetter -feel like treating myself so thought I may ask Bonnie for a custom hmmmmmmmmmm

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Bedbug plus

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 pm

I've got one but not tried it yet. Have you looked in the reviews section as I know some ladies tested them out not so long ago :wink:

ETA :( I stand corrected as I can't find a review. Sure someone will along soon though :D

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:44 pm

ooops I went a nd bought one off babybots lol. Now I haven't really used night nappies before, but I have that and a LLS heavy wetter so I just need to lanolise my wool and I will give them a bash. I will wash my bb+ a few more times to get up absorbancy and see what happens :)

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 pm

I have one :D I was one of Bonnies testers. They got mixed reviews depending on the size that was being tested but since then Bonnie has tweaked them as far as I know.

I love our bedbug plus, most bed bugs are sopping by morning but the plus is usually just damp. I posted a thread about our experience with it a while ago so I will see if I can find it

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:09 am

I've got a toddler bedbug+ and I love it - it is definitely a lot more absorbant than the normal bedbug (without microfibre) that I have. Tyler is turning into a bit of a heavy wetter at the moment and it completely outweeing weenotion night nappies. I have found that the bedbug + is a bit damp on the outside in the morning but it definitely isn't sopping like the weenotions and ours may not be up to full absorbancy yet as it has only been worn 3 times!

We have a cool rainbow one and I did find that the dye runs quite a bit in the first few washes so may be worth using colour catchers or washing with similar colours for a while xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 am

Ours bedbug plus is ok, pretty good absorbency but to be honest it's quite bulky and I find we get better absorbency from a boosted hollow oak, or an unboosted weenotions BV outer night nappy both of which are slimmer...

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 pm

I really like them, the only other nappies that cope with Noah's wetting are Superwetter wool LLS and Puddlekins (wool outer or zorb boosted standard ones), they're still very wet on the outer buy they don't leak and are so much more absorbant than WNNN and HO (both i used as day nappies). Bonnie has adjusted the pattern slightly from the testers which were huge (we have a m/l tester), they're the same as standard bedbugs but with more layers and contour lay-in inserts and a wetzone booster.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Well he wore BB+ last night with no leaks. He had a huge bum lol bless him. I think he found it rather strange!!!.

He wore wool over the top and the nappy was soaked through - but as I said no leaks.

It had been pre washed 3 times before I used it, so I guess the absorbancy isn't quite up to max yet but I guess I could be boosting soon if his wetting doesn't calm down

Return to Night Nappies