hf1

Help- night nappies for a little super soaker

My avatar
Dark Star Designs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Help- night nappies for a little super soaker

Postby Dark Star Designs » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Keep it Real wrote:I have a very heavy wetter and have started using the Ecobubs pocket night nappies. So far so good! The outer is wool and the colours are lovely!! I got mine from Babipur. They are on sale at the moment.... :D

Are these still working well? we're after a night nappy for a super wetter, he out wees Night Notions!

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Dark Star Designs wrote:
Keep it Real wrote:I have a very heavy wetter and have started using the Ecobubs pocket night nappies. So far so good! The outer is wool and the colours are lovely!! I got mine from Babipur. They are on sale at the moment.... :D

Are these still working well? we're after a night nappy for a super wetter, he out wees Night Notions!

Hmmm, am not sure. I know every bub is different, but we get on ok with a boosted WNNN or our custom Puddlekins, but trialled the ecobubs pocker and it was no good for us at all. The pocket just wasnt big enough to add in all the extra boosting it needed, and it only came with 2 microfibre inserts, which were not as thick as the BG ones. Shame because it was a lovely looking nappy and I really liked the idea of wool outer, although is still has some PUL too iirc.

My avatar
Dark Star Designs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Dark Star Designs » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 am

Thanks, maybe I'll have to try for a puddlekins :)

Previous

Return to Night Nappies