hf1

Small night nappies?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Small night nappies?

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Im thinking about night nappies, i would like to just use dedicated ones if i can becuase a) I find it easier to just have nappies that are KNOWN as night nappies in the house (less confusing for hubby) and B)I dont want to deal with leaks so would rather just go straight for night nappies :)

Im really not into spending £30 odd for one nappy that she will outgrow pretty fast so what small night nappies would you recomend? I know at first I changed megan and Kieren every feed anyway so every couple of hours but i would like to get some smalls anyway...

Help?!

ETA we will be using wool so fitteds only please? :D

ETAA, i only really used WNNN's with Kieren but they only seem to have them in medium and large on their website? anyone know if they make smalls by request?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Small night nappies?

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 pm

You could always get a small bedbug in the coop :twisted: :giggle: I know they arent absorbant enough for Kieron or Sandy but iu think they might be ok on a dinky baby? I just have one night nappy for bump - a small lls heavy wetter i got in the nappy club. Im not sure what else to go for but like you i dont want to spend a fortune on nappies that are going to be grown out of quickly. Ellas House with a few boosters in arent bad, so i might get a couple small ones. It will be interesting to see what else is recomended :)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Im not doing night nappies. I figured they wake that much just change when they wake :lol: I think i will start at medium night nappies. Have a WNNN but that's it.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

I'd go for small Bedbug Plus', or just boost day fitteds in anticipation of changing at every feed for the first couple of months.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm just going to start with our size one bamboo nappies and boost if needed for nights. Seeing as we'll change so often anyway!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Noah is in a small bedbug plus tonight and it's seriously ginormous!!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 pm

I decided until izzy slept in blocks I would do night nappies thinking I had ages but she has pretty much done 7hr night blocks so we carried til she kinda fitted into a med Wnnn saggy at the legs but a good wrap solves that. When she fits it better we have wool

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm sure end has a sm bedbug in the preloved bit in her shop

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 pm

No help here I'm afraid as its something I've been wondering about too! Think I will just boost bamboo lille lambs for the first few months as they wake so aften during the night. ,Not sure what I will try if bubs sleeps pretty well through the night like ethan did from 8/9 weeks as I want to avoid using wnnn's on the new baby until I can buy mediums or larges. Good luck hun, I too will be watching for replies too out of interest :-) x

Next

Return to Night Nappies