hf1

Puddlekins

My avatar
Dark Star Designs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Puddlekins

Postby Dark Star Designs » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm

I am desperate to go back to cloth for night, we used Tushies in the summer when we were at festivals and have had to use them at night ever since because all our usual night nappies get soaked and need a change before midnight plus he was getting rashes on bum and leg cuff. The rash clears up with the paper nappies.
So anyway the short version is I've looked around and would like to try a Puddlekins, we have a 'day' Puddlekins from a while ago but the site seems to have changed since I last ordered from them and I'm not sure about the 'All hours' nappy...

What Puddlekins spec works best for very heavy wetters at night?
What time do slots go up on a MOnday? Are they hugely difficult to get!

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Puddlekins

Postby rachel » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 am

They are hard to get hold of, people stalk the website waiting for them to be listed and they're gone in seconds :giggle: How old, what size is you LO? Your could always put a wanted out on the classified or see if there is already on there in the fitted section and try a pre-loved one to see if they work for you first :D We have 3 and they are fab night nappies!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:22 am

I haven't tried the new style yet (can't wait as I love serged nappies) but the one we have was great, sadly not a good fit any more but that is down to DD and not the nappy.

I was so lucky last night and just happened to be in the right place at the right time, Ems didn't specify a time that they would go up today as last time there was a bun fight and some over sold so had to be refunded, so this time she said they would go up on Monday and that was it :giggle:

Put a wanted for night nappies, is your lo a heavy wetter?

My avatar
Dark Star Designs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Dark Star Designs » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes for a super heavy wetter, sometimes I can need to change his nappy before I go to bed :shock:
He is 2 (almost 3!) quite a slim fit. We have stuck with using paper nappies overnight as cloth just isn't doing the job at night anymore, I'm gutted as I've used cloth for the last 5 and a bit years and this is the first time I've used disposable nappies :( hate it.
I have posted up a want in the wanted section so hopefully some kind soul will take pity on me!

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Sign up to puddlekins twitter. Ems lists nappies every monday and she tweets when she lists them so if you are quick you should be able to grab one

My avatar
Dark Star Designs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Dark Star Designs » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah I've been 'following' the twitter thing since I bought the first nappy from her over a year ago but never have twitter on so kind of pointless :hohoho: I'm only just getting into FB!

Return to Night Nappies