hf1

Monkey snuggles

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Monkey snuggles

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Anybody tried these overnight? Any good for a heavy wetter? Puddlekins are our best night nappy atm but they are like gold dust :giggle: LLS the fit have gone all wrong and i'd need the heavy/super wetter ones and just can't afford to do that atm. Bedbug + are ok but give ds a rash and make him very itchy. Toddler size fits perfect though.
If they are no good what would you suggest?
Thanks

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Monkey snuggles

Postby malina » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 pm

We are useing them and they are fine, def more absorbant than our regular bedbug but less then bedbug +
They are very low rise so i would consider a todler version, i guess it should be more absorbant.
As for heavy wetters, well, fo rmonths i boost all our night nappies, incl Pudlekins with an extra booster on the outside on the nappy, i mean between the nappy and a wool cover. And it helps!! :wink:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you, sounds like I would need a toddler version then if I were to get one. I boost all our night nappies too (apart from the new puddlekins!) Do you fold the boosters that come with the nappy or just leave them laid flat? I wonder if I could have them folded into the wetzone and that would make a difference hmmmm......

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 pm

I'm having them flat, but i guess you can do whatever, i guess it is worth trying out. I usually put the extra booster at the outside more on the back of the nappy cos LO prefers sleeping at her back atm. Before, it was more in the front, when she preffered sleeping that way.
GOt only older version of Pudlekins :wink: just seen the new ones, they look totaly different!! But i do like ours anyway but is gettins slowly too small :cry:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

I've decided to go for one and see how it works out. I'll fold the boosters into his wetzone too so maybe I can have 20 layers instead of 17!!

I have two older (well one older and one even older style) and they are getting a bit snug in the rise but the new one is bigger and fits like a dream I loooooove it :giggle:

Return to Night Nappies