hf1

Spam me!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Spam me!

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Please....I am looking for night nappies for a heavy wetter. He needs about a 20'' rise. We currently use puddlekins (perfect) LLS regular (very boosted and tbh not fitting well anymore, getting too small). Tried bedbugs and they fit great but ds reacts to them :( What else can I try ladies?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Spam me!

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 pm

I have heard excellent things about Guerilla Fluff Utilitarian Night Nappy (there are 3 on the site at the min), I've never been able to get one when I have the funds, now I don't need any NN's there are some there! :roll:
They get excellent reviews & have a toddler rise I think (can be snapped down).
Worth a try ... the blue one is gorgeous!

ETA Link ... http://www.guerillafluff.com/products/Utilitarian.html
Blue one is gone now :(

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:59 pm

I would have lent you a wcnn+ to try but I have sold both mine now as he isnt in cloth on a night, they were lovely but expensive :-?

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Thanks Zoey.........that blue one was gorgeous!

Awww Ruth thanks for the thought :hug: I'm gonna have me a look at them now too!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 pm

I had a WCNN+ but found the rise too short on my 2 boys - plenty room around the waist though. Raven tree were also short on the rise and could not even get them done up on the waist! Sorry, not much help with suggestions am I :oops:

What about WNNN? the rise is ok on my 2 who both need a high rise.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 pm

:giggle: It's ok, it's helpful to know what's small on the rise too!
I did think about WNNN but we used to have them and the fit was awful in the end so I had to sell them. The leg gape was the problem :(

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 am

Sounds like we had the same problem when Rebekah was still in night nappies. We had a problem with the leg gape in WNNN too :( I got XL LLS SW & that was brill. It wasn't even damp on the outside after only one prewash! Typical theat she decided not to wear NN anymore after only wearing it twice :roll:

Puddlekins night nappies are good although ours wouldn't have fit Rebekah for long. Emma was going to have a play with making some extenders but then R pt so not needed.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 pm

It's a bit of a nightmare isn't it?
I might have a look at the LLS xl then...........do you remember what the rise was like on it? Nathan's larges are getting too small in the rise now :(

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 pm

I've got 2 & one was bigger than the other. I'm just off to work but I can measure them tomorrow if you want :wink:

Next

Return to Night Nappies