hf1

Looking for larger Night nappies!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Looking for larger Night nappies!

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Gracies Wildchild had come undone this morning and they are too low on the rise for her as well :cry: I have a toddler bedbug you can try if you want, I do add a tykies doubler to it but it works fine at night x

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Noah wears the standard width bb+, they work really well on him and fit perfectly. Poppy has a wide m/l and it fits Noah too, honestly if you didn't get on with puddlekins then id stick with the standard ones.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:50 pm

paintedclaws wrote:Noah wears the standard width bb+, they work really well on him and fit perfectly. Poppy has a wide m/l and it fits Noah too, honestly if you didn't get on with puddlekins then id stick with the standard ones.

Phew thats put my mind at rest, i found the crotch way too wide on the Puddlekins, thanks Carolyn :D
Kirstyh wrote:Gracies Wildchild had come undone this morning and they are too low on the rise for her as well :cry: I have a toddler bedbug you can try if you want, I do add a tykies doubler to it but it works fine at night x

Thanks Kirsty but i've ordered a Bedbug + to try, think i will be selling all of my WC NN + they just dont reach round her chunky thighs anymore and the rise is too low on all of them :cry:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies