hf1

Looking for larger Night nappies!

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Looking for larger Night nappies!

Postby e586 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 pm

could you boost between nappy and wrap/wool? when Ryan got to big for most of his nappies, this got them to last a bit longer when I swapped the boosting (used to put an EP hemp between nappy and wool)

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 pm

juboo752 wrote:
juboo752 wrote:I used to love the fit of the bedbugs but had to sell them all because of the absorbency :( What does the plus mean? Are they better absorbency now?

EDA: Sorry crossed posts, oh thats good might have to try one in that case :wink: Does anyone stock them in the uk?

Babybots had some. http://babybots.co.uk/holdenb.htm

And I think Kingdom of Fluff http://www.kingdomfluff.co.uk/holdens-l ... g-c-36.php

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Thanks for that i was just about to order one from Kingdom but it appears to be alot more expensive, so i am justabout to order from the other one but i dont know whether to get standard or wide?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:01 pm

That I can't help you with I'm afraid (and looking at bedbugs for you just cost me £25 as I HAD to buy a VHC AI2 to replace the fitteds I sold :evil: ).

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:That I can't help you with I'm afraid (and looking at bedbugs for you just cost me £25 as I HAD to buy a VHC AI2 to replace the fitteds I sold :evil: ).

:hohoho: :hohoho: Sorry :oops:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh my, tis hard not to order a bedbug plus right now :lookround: . I have no clue about the wide or standard but I guess 1/2 inch all roung won't make too much difference?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Shaunie wrote:Oh my, tis hard not to order a bedbug plus right now :lookround: . I have no clue about the wide or standard but I guess 1/2 inch all roung won't make too much difference?

I couldnt decide so i just went for the standard because i know the normal ones were fine before, is it sad that i am really excited at the prospect of a new nappy ? :giggle: Not had a new one for a long time! My fear is that i will love it so much i will have to convert my whole stash of WCNN for these :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:31 pm

juboo752 wrote:I've tried the new style puddlekins but i find the fit not great, absorbency is good though! The minki's again i can stuff really well and they last but she seems to get a reaction from the leg elastic so i cant use them :(

I used to like the fit of bedbugs maybe thats an option all though they no where near lasted the night, is the absorbency better on those now?

Ah I didn't realise you'd manage to get one of the new Puddlekins all hours. Personally I'd go for the wider bedbug plus as the extra fabric will give you that bit more absorbency.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Louise wrote:
juboo752 wrote:I've tried the new style puddlekins but i find the fit not great, absorbency is good though! The minki's again i can stuff really well and they last but she seems to get a reaction from the leg elastic so i cant use them :(

I used to like the fit of bedbugs maybe thats an option all though they no where near lasted the night, is the absorbency better on those now?

Ah I didn't realise you'd manage to get one of the new Puddlekins all hours. Personally I'd go for the wider bedbug plus as the extra fabric will give you that bit more absorbency.

Oh no i havent got a new new one, i didnt realise there was one,i just thought it was a new name for that last one that came out didnt realise the shape had changed too, is the crotch any slimmer now? Just goes to show how out of touch i am :giggle: Maybe i should buy the wide fit one as well from babybots, i just bought the standard thinking that should be ok :(

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies