hf1

All my Night Nappies are leaking?!

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: All my Night Nappies are leaking?!

Postby anothersquish » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Id second the LLS ultra wetter though I imagine you would need a custom size. My LO is a year old and 22lb ish and needs large in the ultra wetters (they seem to fit quite a bit smaller than the usual size) You may also be interested in Bedbug Plus in Junior size that Bonnie has just sent out to testers (Im testing one on my older night wetter) they should be available to buy before long and would certainly fit his age and offer a lot of absorbency.
It does sound like the wee might be escaping somewhere if everything is very wet even through wool. Wool is normally brilliant at keeping very soggy nappies from wicking through and normally only 'leaks' if the pee completely escapes the nappy and runs out the leg or similar. Perhaps a serged nappy rather than a T&T may help this?

My avatar
Liliyboost
Clothie
Clothie

Re: All my Night Nappies are leaking?!

Postby Liliyboost » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 am

Hi
Thanks for all your replies, I really liked the look of the Dancing Bear soakers but can't seem to find a XL any where but will keep my eyes peeled.

I've been using Stuffies for years, usually with a bigger weed and mircro insert, I think though when I really stuff them that the wee is escaping from the leg. I took some of the inserts out of the wc and put them between the nappy and wrap with some extra boosting and hurrah no wet sheets this morning, and we all slept in our own beds...even the dog! :D :D

I think the serged leg is a better fit on him, didn't have much luck with hl before before but that was a while ago, think I'll have a look at th lls though, have some of there longies and they are lovely :wink:

Thanks so much, feel so much better now talking to you all xxx

Previous

Return to Night Nappies