hf1

Favourite Night Nappies Everyone?

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Favourite Night Nappies Everyone?

Postby sezzlebum » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:31 pm

millies nappies just got the lish fly night nappies in stock, they might be worth a try :) i ordered one lol

i use wild childs mainly but have just got a wnnn and was pretty impressed with that too :)

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 pm

I almost exclusively use bed bug + now. I do love my LLS ultra wetters but hes pretty much completely outgrown his mediums in both rise and waist (his normal medium LLS day and night nappies fit him with bags of room yet) I still have a couple of WNNN but he fits them on and off, they tend to slide down on him so I end up with massive leg gape and sometimes they are dripping wet in the morning (I now stuff a couple of extra bamboo/zorb boosters in there)
Need to get my hands on some Large LLS ultrawetters as its those and the BB+ that handle the amount he can pee overnight!

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby CherryPie » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:25 am

sezzlebum wrote:millies nappies just got the lish fly night nappies in stock, they might be worth a try :) i ordered one lol

i use wild childs mainly but have just got a wnnn and was pretty impressed with that too :)

Oh dear. I've bought another nappy! Gone for the iish fly bedtime one to try - thanks for the recommendation! Looking forward to it's arrival :D xx

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sezzlebum » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 pm

hahaha

mine arrived today, its not meant to need a wrap and is reaaaaaaaaaaaally soft :D
im gonna stick it on LO in a bit before its prewash lol

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelicfruitcake » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Wild Child and Puddlekins for us...oh and I recently got one of these Baby Beehinds night nappies: http://bibsnbots.co.uk/night-nappies-ba ... appy-p-942
Don't think it's up to full absorbency yet as it's only been washed about 5 times but finding it really good :)

LLS didn't really work for us, even the super heavy wetter version...I was gutted as they look gorgeous! Would quite like to try a Bedbug plus, but I'm a bit scared to try other things now I've found ones that actually work! :lol:

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:58 pm

We're still on ecobubs with a bamboo insert wrapped in a microfibre cloth, topped with a microfibre insert.
We have previously used Nappies by Minki fleece pockets which were bombproof (although quite big) and also baby beehinds minkee magic-alls. All with no problems.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies