My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Favourite Night Nappies Everyone?

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 pm

CherryPie wrote:One more thing :doh: Which of the LLS are most successful as night nappies? I'm hoping to put an order in for one when there's a slot available or buy a pre-loved on on here. xx

LLS make specific night nappies and it sounds like you'd be better off with a heavy wetter version. There are a few instock in a couple of places, will get the links.

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby CherryPie » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Ooo thank you thank you! :hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 pm

I have always had to boost most lls, I have heavy wetter that is fab and doesn't need boosting but G is a light wetter x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

LLS instock here, here and here

Also there are a few UK stockists of the bedbug and bedbug plus too. Babybots is one of them.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Rox has a LLS HW for sale at the moment - it's purple but looks pretty GN to me...

We love WNNN with minkee outer, they can be wet inside but the outer is never too bad. We also use Bedbugs but have to boost with an extra EP Hemp insert. The Bedbug+ works great for us, they are my new favourite night nappy but we only have one at the moment.

I have toddler bedbugs too which are more absorbant than M/L - depending how old/big your LO is they might be worth a try too.

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby CherryPie » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:Rox has a LLS HW for sale at the moment - it's purple but looks pretty GN to me...

We love WNNN with minkee outer, they can be wet inside but the outer is never too bad. We also use Bedbugs but have to boost with an extra EP Hemp insert. The Bedbug+ works great for us, they are my new favourite night nappy but we only have one at the moment.

I have toddler bedbugs too which are more absorbant than M/L - depending how old/big your LO is they might be worth a try too.

Have bought the LLS heaver wetter purple one and the two toddler bed bugs from Rox! Hopefully will do the job :) Why are cloth nappies so addictive! Not good for my bank balance! :giggle:

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 am

Conan was in m/l bedbugs but they were starting to get too saturated in the mornings and so i have a couple of toddler bedbug plus and they seem to be coping much better, only slightly damp in the morning now,plus 2 more coming from the HL co-op :wine:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 pm

CherryPie wrote:
Bluebell wrote:We got all our night nappies from Classifieds and at the mo, our favourites are Baby Bufters :wink:

Can you send me the link to the ones u have for sale? x

Sorry, I've only got 2 and they're not for sale at the moment. I looked on the Baby Bufters site a while ago but don't think they're doing them now :(

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby CherryPie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Whoops! I misread what you'd written! Thought u said u had ur nn on classifieds. My bad! :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies