hf1

Need to choose new night nappies, not sure what I need.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Need to choose new night nappies, not sure what I need.

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Lizzy wrote:Zoeyboo - Super wetter pocket might be the way forward, thank you. I do love LLS nappies, gorgeous and a good fit on Rufus usually. Am tempted by a puddlekins tho as I haven't tried one, but they look a bit more bulky between the legs. Do you think they are?

I've not tried the new All hours, although I'd like to! :wink: But the PK we did have weren't any bulkier than a LLS or WNNN, the only thing I have found particularly bulky is a Bedbug tbh.

Lizzy wrote:Boosting outside the nappy is tricky as we sometimes use PUL but sometimes use wool and I think I need a system that just works that I don't need to think about iykwim

I think you should be able to slip something like a Zorboost or similar between the nappy & wrap or wool quite easily

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:30 pm

With my WNNNs I stick all the inserts inside the pocket. I know you are probably not supposed to, but it works just fine, even with an extra booster added!

Ems did me a couple of custom night nappies, by doing the weighing thing. They are the only night time ones I use that I dont have to add anything too which makes life much easier for DH and grandparents etc.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Lizzy wrote:Velvetsteph - Thank you, those nappies look gorgeous !! And they are not nearly as expensive as a lot of night nappies which is a bonus. I don't think they had the right size, but I will look again just now as I had two little 'helpers' earlier when I looked. :giggle:

Heh :)
Just email them or message them through etsy - they're so lovely and more than happy to do customs if they don't have the right size listed... I'm about to order from them just need to get some fitteds listed first ;)

Previous

Return to Night Nappies